Friday, June 4, 2010

So what have we Learned??!??!

ESPN runs this country.

More money. More problems (on the UGA schedule.)

In all this, I really think Georgia Tech and Florida State joins the SEC. IF UGA and UF want to maintain the Jacksonville venue then they would push for their in-state rivals. South Carolina does not have a similar revenue generator to back or push for Clemson.

As always, politics always win.

Then again, I read that the Jacksonville contract has not been officially signed yet? Does this mean they may be holding out for expansion?Mmmmmmm….Could be?

At the end of the day and after doing all this theorizing and contemplating, I hope the SEC holds put and DOES NOT expand.

But as I have said when ESPN and the Benjamin's start talking, it will be interesting to see how Mike Slive and the presidents respond.

The question I pose to you Dawg fans, is $8 million a year for UGA enough to play that MEGA SEC schedule? When is enough……………..enough?

No comments: