Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In a good compromise..................

No one is happy. A lot of tremors, but we never had the big one. There will be a few aftershocks in Utah and the MWC, but the MWC trades Utah for Boise St. Is that a fair trade off? Wait a second I overlooked something before I started to type this entry. How stupid of me. It's non-automatic qualifiers, who cares.

There are winners and losers as Mr. Hale points out. And the Senator has a good run down of the aftermath.

However, I can't but think of how a TA&MU fan feels this morning.

Are you relieved that life as you know it stays the same and you are still able to keep the band together? Or do you feel abused and deflated because independence was so close. The glory land was right there! BUT, big brother says here I will LET you share in my glory and awesomeness . Big Brother was the power broker that pulled all this off. Why don't you just sit down right there......... because Texas runs this state.

I like TA&MU, but they sound so familiar. They start to show a little growth and independence. A little misplaced bravado. And BOOM. Back to whining and complaining because your big brother in-state rival reminded you of your roll and told you sit down!

Oh yeah I remember now..............................TAKE THAT TECHIE!!!!!!


No comments: